Pokémon Go is already the biggest mobile phone game of all time. Hop on the pokéwagon with this crash course in the newest game. Pokémon Go offers aspiring trainers a chance to catch their favorite monsters in a new way. This course aims to provide newcomers to the game with tips and tricks to help level up and advance as a player. Pokémon Go Course modules include the following, among many more:
- Camping tips
- Farming with lure modules
- Tracking nearby monsters
- Capturing hard-to-catch monsters
- $5 for an online Pokémon Go Course ($220 value)
With six Grammys and a career spanning more than two decades, Dr. Dre knows music. As a rapper and seasoned producer, he also knows exactly what that music should sound like, even when it’s piped through speakers and headphones. That’s why, in 2006, he partnered with record executive Jimmy Iovine to develop a stylish line of headphones that would re-create the lush, crystal-clear sounds of the studio. In the words of Dre, “With Beats, people are going to hear what the artists hear.” And with revenues surpassing the $1 billion mark, it seems that people like what they’re hearing.
The line has expanded over the years and now includes over-ear headphones, earbuds, and the Beats Pill: a small but loud speaker with a sleek, capsule-like design. Beats also collaborates with artists, musicians, and brands to create eye-catching limited edition lines. Past collaborators include Lady Gaga, Hello Kitty, and Fendi, among many others.
- Deliver deep bass that can be heard over the noise of a party
- Earcups can quickly rotate behind the ear
- Dual audio ports to connect a second pair of headphones for shared listening
- Control track playback and take calls with RemoteTalk cable
- Works with iOS devices
- Condition: new
- Product dimensions: 7.7”x6.5”x7.7”
- Weight: 0.5lb.
In the box:
- Beats Mixr on-ear headphones
- 3.5mm audio cable (over 5ft. long)
- ¼” audio adapter
- In-line remote & mic cable (features may vary)
- Carrying case
Uber is commended for eliminating everything bad about a taxi experience.” Through the use of a free-to-download mobile app, this ride-service connects you with a driver in real time to take you where you need to go. Uber deploys rides within minutes of the request, and offers users the opportunity to rate their Uber driver or give feedback at the end of each journey. Fares are all-inclusive, and hassle-free payments are completed using your credit card on file with no need to tip, thereby eliminating the need to carry cash or learn to count.
- $6 for three rides up to $8 each in value for new Uber users ($24 total value) After purchasing this deal, you will need to visit the website listed on your Groupon voucher to complete redemption.
After signing up online, riders can summon a ride using the iPhone or Android Uber app, which tracks the car’s whereabouts on a built-in map. Within minutes, a courteous driver shows up to spirit you away. Payments are hassle free and automatically charged to your credit card on file, plus there is no need to tip. This Groupon is valid for all Uber products except UberTAXI.
Hops & Leisure follows no-nonsense recipes that use just four ingredients: hops, water, barley, and yeast. While some breweries opt to add everything from chili peppers to watermelons to their libations. The handful of traditional, yet tasty sips range from a smooth, light-bodied kölsch to the rich, chocolatey Leisureologist dark ale. Guests are invited to pair these brews panko-crusted fish tacos, homemade flatbread pizza, or Angus-beef burgers at the brewery’s taproom. In addition to serving beer and pub fare, Hops & Leisure is home to a UBrewU brewing school, where students learn the art of homebrewing with the help of seasoned brewers.
Choose from Three Options
- $16 for a brewery package for two ($30 value)
- $30 for a brewery package for four ($60 value)
- $45 for a brewery package for six ($90 value)
Each pair receives:
- Two beer flights, each with four 4-ounce pours
- One Hops & Leisure souvenir pint glass
- One sticker bundle
Olympia USA Apache Luggage set is outfitted with a set of 4 360° spinner wheels, side and top carry handles, and a telescoping aluminum handle, which make it easy to tow them through crowded spaces like airport terminals.
Pack Everything You Need
- Expandable frames allow for extra packing items
- Interior zippered pocket and elastic tie-down belt
- Zippered divider with pockets for shoes and accessories
- Material: 100% ABS plastic
- Expandability adds 2” to each case’s height
- Product dimensions:
- 21” case: 21”x14”x9”; 6.2lb.
- 25” case: 25”x17”x10”; 7.9lb.
- 29” case: 29”x19”x12”; 9.7lb.
Nails by Jamie at Symmetry Salon Suites is pulling from her training in contemporary nail-technician techniques. Jamie adorns nails in shades of soft pink, red, or purple. The skilled specialist boasts a diverse collection of shellac nail polish, which is known for its durability and mirror-like finish.
Choose Between Two Options
- $19 for one shellac or French shellac manicure (up to a $40 value)
- $35 for two shellac or French shellac manicures (up to an $80 value)
Want to sample before you commit to a bigger size? The Olive Oil Lovers Tasting Kit includes six different extra virgin olive oils and access to an online app to help you compare and find your preferred olive oils. After tasting and comparing the oils in the app, you’ll be given a “Palate Profile” with links to oils that are just your style!
President and founder of Olive Oil Lovers Joanne Lacina believes that once you’ve tasted a really great extra-virgin olive oil, you’re hooked, and anything less won’t cut it. And that’s exactly what happened to her on a trip to Crete, but unfortunately, the rich, flavorful olive oil she tasted was nowhere to be found in the United States. So, after extensive travel, research, and training, she decided to bring it to the US herself by launching Olive Oil Lovers. She sources extra-virgin olive oils from top producers in the United States and abroad, hand picking each one to ensure it’s of the highest quality.
Choose Between Two Options
National Pizza Pub and Grille situated close enough to hear the crowd roar inside Miller Park. National Pizza Pub and Grille is a haven for the sports aficionado. Weathered-wood floors and natural-stone accent walls evoke a rustic vibe as people watch games on flat-screen televisions. Guests can sit at tables or at the blue-lit wooden bar while chefs grill burgers and make pizzas from scratch. The pub is outfitted with plenty of entertainment, including video poker, darts, and pool.
Choose Between Two Options
- $15 for one large pizza and two drinks ($32.50 value)
- $29 for two large pizzas and four drinks ($65 value)
5501 West National Avenue
Milwaukee, WI 53214
When the first Carson’s Ribs opened its doors in 1977, it was far from the only barbecue joint in the Chicagoland area. Yet the quality of its tasty, smoky barbecue is proven by the fact that it’s still gaining accolades from the press more than 30 years later.
At Carson’s Ribs today, the menu, remains as it has always been—offering tender cuts of barbecued meat. Churning out everything from baby-back ribs and barbecued shrimp to grilled prime new york strip or prime rib, Carson’s grills and smokers never stop working. In fact, the barbecued-beef sandwiches boast brisket that simmers in flavorful smoke for a whole 24 hours.
$69 for dinner for two, Sunday–Friday after 4 p.m. (up to $104 value)
- Two drinks (up to a $12 value each)
- Two salads (up to a $7 value each)
- Two entrees (up to a $25 value each)
- Two sides (up to a $4 value each)
- One dessert (up to an $8 value)
Visiting Chicago? Click here for this delicious dinner option!
On this unforgettable Kenya tour, you’ll visit three nature reserves, where you’ll be treated to game drives and luxury accommodations. Among the sights you can expect to see: herds of elephants, a lake with thousands of flamingos, and some of the world’s rarest and most fascinating creatures.
Each option includes:
- Round-trip airfare from New York (JFK), Seattle (SEA), or San Francisco (SFO). Starting at $2,699.
- 1 night of standard accommodations at the five-star InterContinental Nairobi
- 2 nights of standard accommodations at the four-star Ashnil Samburu Camp in Buffalo Springs Game Reserve
- 1 night of standard accommodations at the four-star Sarova Lion Hill Game Lodge in Lake Nakuru National Park
- 2 nights of standard accommodations at the four-star Ashnil Mara Camp in Maasai Mara National Reserve
- Daily breakfast
- Five lunches and five dinners
- Transportation in a chauffeur-driven-by-four Land Cruiser with pop-up roof for easy game viewing and four photography
- All game-viewing drives
- Services of an English-speaking driver/guide
- All park entrance fees as indicated in itinerary
- All government taxes and levies
- 500 mL mineral water per person per game drive
- Arrival and departure transfers